Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best time for workout?
At what time of the day does work out bring the best results. I always prefer morning time after having half cup of tea. There are others who prefer doing it in the evening.

Do the effects of workout vary with the time?
The answer to this has seemed to vary for me quite a bit over the years. These days though, especially during the summer, it is much better if I can get something in early and have the rest of the day to relax a little bit. Other times it is nice to end the day though.
It depends on the weather and schedule for the day, in fact all things being in order any good time can serve as best for my workout. I have enjoyed training early mornings, this is a good time for a work out. But when I am tight up in the morning especially official days I also enjoy exercising cool evenings when the sun is down.
I enjoy training late afternoon/nights, right after work. It allows me to unwind a little from the day's stress and worries, and I can also go to sleep easier that way. My body feels tired and my mind free of worries.
(07-30-2017, 04:33 PM)Kuro Wrote: I enjoy training late afternoon/nights, right after work. It allows me to unwind a little from the day's stress and worries, and I can also go to sleep easier that way. My body feels tired and my mind free of worries.
I think you are correct. Before I used feel that morning time is the best for workout. This often lead me to rush through my morning schedule. Sometimes I felt that it was hard to cope up with all the hustle and bustle.

But lately I'm experiencing some change in outlook. Doing workout at the end of the day also helps me to de-stress myself and helps me to have a sound and deep sleep. Now I feel no problems in falling asleep. My body also feels fresh and good when I wake up.
There are only 2 times I know for the normal workout and they are in the morning befor breakfast or in the evening before dinner. To me, those times are the most beneficial to the body regarding workout. But I always do it in the early morning to give me strength that I need for the entire day. When I didn't have my morning exercise, I would feel drowsy all day long.
Some people say that an afternoon workout is better since it provides a good muscle performance. Your body is already used to the days work and so the risk of having injuries are lesser. But I prefer to do workouts in the morning because I feel much livelier and better whole day long. And the air is a lot fresher in the morning so it's good to do some nice jogging and some breathing exercises. Still it depends upon your personal preference and availability to do your workout, especially if you have some things to attend to.
I think the best time to work out is either I the morning before normal daily routines or I'm the evening after daily routines. These two times are cool and you wouldn't swear much compared to working out in the middle of the day. I personally work out in the morning.
For me the best time for the workout is after I get up and before coffee. I usually drink a lots of water and have my morning coffee after I am done with my morning schedule.
The next power point is around 3 in the afternoon.
That is what I was told to be the best option for me.