Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some of your bad habits?
I don't smoke, but lately I've been drinking more when I go out. The issue is that the next day I don't feel very well, so it's a bad habit I need to cut. Also, I don't pay enough attention to what I eat, so I feel I am not treating my body well enough sometimes.
One bad habit I have is that I do not take my trainings seriously. I can stay for days without going for training procrastinating unnecessarily. I think to be a good and outstanding sportsman one should be disciplined about training. I am making effort to change this habit
(11-15-2016, 10:28 PM)tpicks Wrote: One bad habit I have is that I do not take my trainings seriously. I can stay for days without going for training procrastinating unnecessarily. I think to be a good and outstanding sportsman one should be disciplined about training. I am making effort to change this habit

I have the same situation
I eat late at night and I do know this may not be a good habit. I understand it's better to have dinner few hours before bed but in my case I am always busy around the evening time and would always want to take dinner late at night close to bed time.
You are quite right there @tpicks, eating late at night is a bad habit because we are providing the body energy the body doesn't need and that results in gaining weight. We all have busy life styles, but we do need to focus more on what's important and eating at the right time certainly is. I am saying this because it's something I do too.
Currently it has been eating a lot junkie food. I am fully aware that this type of food is bad, but I am - at the moment - addicted to them.

I'm trying to get back into my diet and daily exercise (including gym... which I don't like, but I know it's necessary) and I hopefully get rid of this food addiction very soon because they don't bring anything positive.
Sometimes I am reckless at spending this has become a not good character I am struggling with. I find that I go to bars too often sometimes and you know a bottle of beer not more than $2 in the open market could go for up to $20 at the bar.