Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some of your bad habits?
I think my worst bad habit is forcing myself not to sleep, I just never wanna sleep and even when i want to, I dont want it enough to just go and sleep. Always take me some concentration to go to sleep, i dont even have a sleeping problem so its entirely a habit. A terrible habit because it interfires with my life a lot, its not like i never sleep either, i just have a hard time going to bed and end up waking up later than i should.
Some of my bad habits is eating allot really. I tend to eat allot at meals because I take no snacks, and if i stay still after one of these big meals, I gain allot of weight, which is not good for me.
Chocolate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I smoke every now and again and I'll also have a beer sometimes aswell. I guess they can be classed as my only bad habits, and it often surprises people that somebody who goes to the gym four times a week, eats healthily also does something as stupid as smoke a cigarette.

While they're not good for you, I still maintain that keeping on doing things you enjoy is good for you, even if on paper they're actually not.
Here's some of my bad habits:

1. I can get into something so intently that I lose focus on other things. It's like with my work, I can work all day and disregard chores or even taking care of my son. That's bad I know but we have my husband's aunt with us though. And I just do this whenever I have deadlines or money is super crucial at that time.

2. I can hold grudges against people. This is probably my worst habit. I can forgive but I won't forget what you did to me. So even if I said I forgive someone, I won't still be able to trust him or her completely.

3. I am such an OC. I hate it when our house isn't squeaky clean or when our clothes aren't organised as I did.

That's about it. Luckily, I don't procrastinate much since I hate it when I leave something that I have to do. It lingers in my mind until I get it done, lol. I guess that's one good thing about me, I'll do things as quickly as possible because I just cannot fathom not getting things done.
I saw this topic and the first thing that came to my mind was procrastination. I have a lot of bad habits but this takes the cake. I have been meaning to work out for two months... (home workout). Every time I get close to doing it, something more important magically comes up for example staring at a wall for 3 hours.
I am developing this horrible habit right now of not sleeping...hate it. I wake up like clockwork with the sun, but I've been napping during the day and sleeping 3-4 hours at night, totally exhausted at random periods, so hard to get back on track -_-
I tend to eat a lot. Because of my eating habits, I have began to look really overweight thanks to a slightly bulging belly. In fact I always stock up on ready-to-drink coffee and fruit juices. I still procrastinate from time to time, but I now exert an effort to get things done.
My bad habits are binge eating and sometimes excessive work out. I mean that I sometimes don't let myself rest enough and still do a new workout on top of the hurting muscles.
My worst habit has to be smoking. I know that I should have given it up years ago but I still don't know why I haven't yet. I have some off time coming up and I'm going to make an effort to stop for good.