Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motivated for practice
What are the various measures by which a fighter can stay motivated for training and practice?
When I was a karate student, I would wake up at dawn because of excitement. Our training starts at 6am. My motivation lies in the popularity of karate in school. I was like a celebrity. Maybe you should condition your mind to be proud of your chosen martial arts. That would surely give you the motivation that you need to endure the hardship of training.
(06-10-2017, 11:25 AM)Alexandoy Wrote: When I was a karate student, I would wake up at dawn because of excitement. Our training starts at 6am. My motivation lies in the popularity of karate in school. I was like a celebrity. Maybe you should condition your mind to be proud of your chosen martial arts. That would surely give you the motivation that you need to endure the hardship of training.
You had a really nice reason to stay motivated. Regular practice needs a constant motivation. Your popularity was a stimulus big enough to make you step out of the house.