Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much water do you drink per day?
I have been in a little bit of a lets count Gatorade as water routine here as of late and I am not sure that it is the best thing. I try to justify these foolish things every once in a while but to no avail really.
(05-23-2016, 08:03 AM)Amattyc Wrote: I used to drink over two litres a day! You'll find that once you start it becomes very addictive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think two litres of water a whole day is rather too small. For balance metabolism the importance of water enormous. Maybe you can step up your water intake by a litre or two to have a balanced daily water consumption
You should drink two to three cups of water about two hours before you exercise,and then during exercise you should drink a cup of water every 15 minutes as well. After exercise you should drink 2 to 3 cups of water for each pound you lose after exercise,and if you exercise for more than 90 minutes you might want to have a sports drink to replenish your glycogen storage.
During summers I easily drink more than 8 glasses of water. Water becomes my best buddy during summers. But in winters I find it really hard to consume even half of the amount.
It is summer and it is too hot. We need to consume a lot of water to cover the water deficiency in our body. Water is good for health and stamina. I use to drink more than 5 liters of water every day.
I use to drink almost 4 liters of water a day. In this way, I cover my deficiency of water and it helps me to keep my blood and body fresh. We are facing the hottest summer in our are so I have increased my water intake to avoid the dehydration. Currently, I am consuming 6 liters of water every day.
Ever since I learned the importance of drinking enough water, I've got myself into the habit of always having a bottle of water with me at all times. It has become so easy for me to drink the required daily amount because the bottle is always right next to me and I take sips throughout the day without even thinking about it. I just have to replace it when it's empty.
Some days I intentionally control the rate at which I drink water. I just have the view that too much water in the body can cause the muscles to appear soft or maybe 'flaccid'. In an effort to develop thick firm muscles I am thinking one should sometimes regulate water intake.