Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever broken any bones?
I usually have a rigid schedule of training (although my focus isn't on the championships... it's more a matter of maintaining health on rails), but I've never gone so far as to break any one of my bones (whether in training or championship fights).

I think this is a limit that I'll never exceed in my life (mainly because I love my bones).
Every fighter would have to be extra careful not to break his bones during a fight. So it is no wonder that you should be doing that too by trying your best to defend yourself from breaking your bones while training and more so during the fight.

You are undergoing a training to make yourself alert, active and could endure to any tough fights and protecting your bones for that matter is the utmost concern of yours.
Each training session is associated with a rusk of breaking bones. A small moment of distraction and negligence can make you pay big price. Bones once broken means a lot of physical inconvenience and loss of practice until the body regains form.
(06-10-2017, 11:44 AM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: Each training session is associated with a rusk of breaking bones. A small moment of distraction and negligence can make you pay big price. Bones once broken means a lot of physical inconvenience and loss of practice until the body regains form.

A moment of distraction can actually cause a lot of headaches (physically, financially and psychologically speaking). It's essential to always be alert and since this is not such an easy activity to do, it takes a lot of training.
I went a good amount of my life thinking I was lucky and having broken no bones, and then sure enough in a matter of two or three years I broke three bones. One was just a finger and was not bad, but my collar bone put me out for a good amount of time.
I haven't broken any bone in the process of training, although I have sustained severe injuries but bones spared. I tend to take great care whenever I am on training or having a combat. Being very strong physically is one great quality necessary to keep the body and bones firm no matter the impact.