Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym Time
(06-06-2016, 10:14 AM)PsychAL Wrote: From November of last year till mid-January, I always visit the gym daily except on Saturdays. There are two gyms - one small gym located on the top floor of our condominium unit, and a bigger hospital gym. I spend around 2 to 3 hours training at the hospital gym as it has more equipment. The gym I used to frequently visit is owned by 7th Day Adventists, and they also have a cafeteria which serves meat-free food. As of late, I haven't been going to the gym because of personal circumstances beyond my control. Right now, my body has been wanting to hit the gym for as long as I can.

The second gym sounds really convenient. You couldn't eat unhealthy there even if you tried, it seems. I know the feeling you have about getting back to the gym. I am sure that is what I am experiencing right now. After this week, I will be heading there again.
(05-30-2016, 02:41 AM)Belovedad Wrote: How often do you go to the gym and how long do you usually spend there?

I usually go 5 days a week and I stay about 2 hours.I work all muscles in one week.
Idk, got way more in terms of gains going plant-based than I did with meat, fwiw. You have to understand amino acids if you're plant-based, and meat is just sort of this catch-all for muscle that purges you of calcium anyways, hello osteoporosis Smile
Gyms aren't my favorite place (not at all), but I end up going (more out of obligation than out of pleasure). The benefits are clear and usually appear fast, but having a gym routine is boring... Very boring to be honest.
The more that I have gotten older the more that I realize that I kind of need the gym for some steady place to go. The weather where I live has been crazy lately and so getting outside is tough so the gym is nice to have.
I don't workout more than 30 minutes in the gym in a single time. I use to workout 2 times a day. So my total workout timing is 1 hour. It is good to workout in the morning as you can take the full protein meals by the whole day and if you workout at night then you can take the rest for the whole night.