Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym Time
(06-06-2016, 10:14 AM)PsychAL Wrote: From November of last year till mid-January, I always visit the gym daily except on Saturdays. There are two gyms - one small gym located on the top floor of our condominium unit, and a bigger hospital gym. I spend around 2 to 3 hours training at the hospital gym as it has more equipment. The gym I used to frequently visit is owned by 7th Day Adventists, and they also have a cafeteria which serves meat-free food. As of late, I haven't been going to the gym because of personal circumstances beyond my control. Right now, my body has been wanting to hit the gym for as long as I can.

The second gym sounds really convenient. You couldn't eat unhealthy there even if you tried, it seems. I know the feeling you have about getting back to the gym. I am sure that is what I am experiencing right now. After this week, I will be heading there again.
(05-30-2016, 02:41 AM)Belovedad Wrote: How often do you go to the gym and how long do you usually spend there?

I usually go 5 days a week and I stay about 2 hours.I work all muscles in one week.
Idk, got way more in terms of gains going plant-based than I did with meat, fwiw. You have to understand amino acids if you're plant-based, and meat is just sort of this catch-all for muscle that purges you of calcium anyways, hello osteoporosis Smile
Gyms aren't my favorite place (not at all), but I end up going (more out of obligation than out of pleasure). The benefits are clear and usually appear fast, but having a gym routine is boring... Very boring to be honest.