Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you eat pork?
I am posting this thread because I had a conversation with a guy who doesn't eat pork because of his religion. He said so many nasty things about pork. Come to think of it, pork is the most popular meat eaten in our country so those bad remarks may not sit well with pork eaters. However, I respect their religion and their abhorrence for eating pork. And I would continue eating pork simply because it is delicious.
Pоrk is hеаlthy. It's а gооd sоurсе оf prоtеin, аs pаrt оf а vаriеd diеt.
It's оnе оf thе mоst соmmоnly еаtеn mеаts fоr а rеаsоn аnd wе, аs а humаn rасе, gеt thrоugh соuntlеss milliоns оf pigs еvеry yеаr. Lеаn pоrk is lоw in fаt tоо аnd hаs mоrе B-vitаmins (thiаmin, niасin, B6 аnd B12) thаn mаny оthеr typе оf mеаt.
Pоrk is lеss саlоrifiс, lоwеr in сhоlеstеrоl аnd hаs rоughly thе аmоunt оf fаt thаn сhiсkеn.
I used to eat pork when I was a young kid.I used to nag my mom till she would give in to my demands .I would eat a few pieces everyday.However,as I grew older,I started to hate pork.This came about as one day I had a very bad diarrhoea after eating the meat.Then a friend of mine discouraged me farther by telling me that pigs are very dirty.Another point he made was that if you pour paraffin on hot pork,it turns to worms.I never tested that but I gave in to his claims.
Nowadays I just see people eat and I never have any interest.
I'm a vegetarian . I don't eat any kind of flesh and henceforth pork stands far behind. I don't object to people eating chicken and mutton on my table but pork is something I think I cannot accept.
I don't eat pork either because of bad allergic reactions it gives me, but at the same time pork is one of the most unhealthiest meats, I don't believe it's something important for anyone's diets, even more when we have so many alternatives.