Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beach activities
Have you been to the beach lately and noticed what activities are there aside from the water? In my younger years, we never fail to do the pyramid when in the beach. Me and my boyhood friends are so fond of that although we were never successful with the 10-man pyramid. Another beach activity is the frisbee although it did not become so popular here maybe because of accidents – it is a disaster when your frisbee would hit someone. And how about sand sculpting? We still do that now although on a lesser level and usually we do sand sculpting with the kids. What beach activity do you enjoy?
(04-17-2017, 01:02 AM)Alexandoy Wrote: Have you been to the beach lately and noticed what activities are there aside from the water? In my younger years, we never fail to do the pyramid when in the beach. Me and my boyhood friends are so fond of that although we were never successful with the 10-man pyramid. Another beach activity is the frisbee although it did not become so popular here maybe because of accidents – it is a disaster when your frisbee would hit someone. And how about sand sculpting? We still do that now although on a lesser level and usually we do sand sculpting with the kids. What beach activity do you enjoy?

I love to play with sand when ever I'm on a beach. I simply love the feel and can sculpt with it for hours. The sound of the waves keeps be energized and I simply love it the most. I do not like water sports a lot so always prefer to stay back and relax.
I just enjoy the hang out around while in the beach and swimming. I like the serene and down to nature of the scenarios around the beach. Watching the movement of the water, the waves looks a mystery and gives me so much pleasure.