Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Do Yoga?
(10-11-2016, 04:30 PM)Casiox Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 01:47 PM)AntonioCalcano Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 12:36 PM)Casiox Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 02:03 PM)AntonioCalcano Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 01:36 PM)Casiox Wrote: That's really interesting, I'll try them out.

Yes, very interesting indeed, I'm gonna try it out but I'm gonna watch some tutorials as how to do it properly, I don't wanna mess it up.

Go search them on youtube, you probably will find some good ones.

Yes, youtube is definitely the best tool available, and also google if you're in need of finding some good articles.

Even books and magazinescould work perfectly, indeed.

Yeah but books are not enough, you actually need some video guidance because there are many poses that can only be displayed in video.
I've begun again as of late and am feeling incredible. I'd thoroughly prescribe it to anybody, there's heaps of applications around and the greater part of them are truly sweet. Nothing entirely like feeling nimble and sound throughout the day
I did try doing it once and it made me feel relaxed. However, I think I wasn't able to concentrate well since the surrounding is not that quiet so probably that was the reason why. Although they said that doing Yoga is good for your body and mind as it will decrease your stress. I haven't seen it's effect yet since I've only done it once. Probably will try to do it next time but in a more convenient place.
(01-31-2016, 07:05 PM)ctfranklin28 Wrote: Just wondering if I'm the oddball out, but does anyone else practice yoga?

I don't use it as a regular practice, but I do a few asanas every once in a while for variety.

I do yoga everyday and it’s like a part of life. I practice yoga in early morning hours which takes hardly half an hour. I am not that much deep into yoga but it’s a part of other exercises I do. I do a combination of various exercises like bone and muscle strengthening exercises like push-ups, abdominal and body relaxing exercises. My favorite step in yoga is “Urdhava Dhanurasana”) which resembles an upward confronting bow.

Earlier I was doing “Surya Namaskar (sun salutation)” daily but nowadays due to lack of time I am not able to follow it. But I do the above step almost every day. It strengthens your overall body and I feel great energy on doing this. The main benefit I feel is in walking; I feel it very easy to carry myself and my backbone starts brimming with energy. But it is not an easy posture.
By indications from some friends I've tried yoga, but I've never really adapted. I find it a very static activity and however much I try to adapt (I think I've tried 3 or 4 times) but I never succeeded. But I have to admit that for several moments I felt good.

Maybe I'll try again soon.
Personally I find doing Yoga very boring. I have tried doing it many times but have never carried it for long. I prefer doing fast activity workouts like cardio and aerobics. They appear to strengthen my whole body.